A man of various talents Dr. Akshay Khandelwal The Founder -cum- Managing Director of Khandelwal Group of Companies was born in 1962 in the holy place of Brajabhumi at Mathura, Uttar Pradesh is a born leader. He is a successful Industrialist, laborious organiser, good orator, social worker, enchanting personality, imitative foresight, prospective thinking pattern, resolute decision marker are the adjectives that give a full & complete sense to his personality.
Dr. Khandelwal have been conferred with President Award for Bharat Scout & Guide just at the age of 16 by The Former President of India Late Shri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy.
Moving aside from the usual trend, a burning desire to do something made him a unique person with research oriented personality. Through ups and downs in the path of life he has made himself a man of perseverance.
A Ph.D holder followed be Master Degree in Economics, He is the one of the few people who can prioritise his personal and professional assignments as efficiently and neatly as an industrialist. He is always eager to take lessons from practical experiences of daily life and gives proper importance to the business part in all the subject matters.
Dr. Khandelwal has emerged as a trade leader in MS & GI Pipes. A further diversification was an establishment of manufacturer company called Jhalani Agro Industries Pvt Ltd of MS & GI Pipes, Steel Tubular Poles (SWAGED), and Rolling Stock for Railway and Customized fabricated components and a manufacturing unit for PVC with ISO 9001-2001 certifications. Under his Dynamic Leadership a highly motivated, team of professionals contributing their greatest efforts to accomplish his mission of being the top most player in the trade and industrial activities. The company has a wide marketing network and professional team with commitment towards excellence in quality, and with arrange of products in different specifications, constant technology up gradation and deep concern for customer satisfaction.
He is also a well known for the many Philanthropic activities. He is actively involved in social activates which has brought significant growth in the weaker sections of the society. He has been honoured by 300 awards for State level, National Level and International Level for different social activities like helping down-trodden people, Welfare for Society, Environmental Protection, preventing blindness etc. He has been 9 times rewarded as International President Appreciation award by International Association of Lions Club.
Dr. Akshay Khandelwal is involved in many social activities some of the major positions are mentioned below:
- Khandelwal is Imm.National Vice President of the Akhil Bhartiya Marwadi Yuva Manch representing 800 branches all over India. He has been keenly involved in various chariable activities of the organization. Besides helping the Marginalized sections of the society, the Yuva Munch runs 24 hours carry-Van for the unclaimed dead and regularly organises blood donation camps. Some of the major community welfare activities undertaken by the branches in their respective areas as per local needs are Environmental Protection, Spread of Education & Knowledge, Health Services, Volunteers Service, Talent Development, Cultural Programme, Civic Amenities. It will be worthwhile to mention here that some of the branches are coming up with ambitious projects like General Hospital, Youth Hostel, Multi-purpose Community Centre, Artificial Limbs Manufacturing unit etc. in very near future.
- State General Secretary of Akhil Bhartiya Vaish Mahasammelan, headed by Shri. Girish Sanghi, Former M.P. A society is being recognised by its efforts for national welfare, social, economical and political thoughts of its constituents.
- Chairman of Lions Farternity, Bhubaneswar – Lions Clubs International Fraternity consists of 32 Clubs under one roof. This is a global social network, doing whatever is necessary to help local communities. The motto is “We Serve”. The Mission Statement is “To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs”.
- State General Secretary of International Vaish Federation (IVF) headed by Shri. Ramdas Ji Agarwal, Former M.P.The IVF is here to share, engage and communicate for socio, economic and political empowerment of each Vaish living anywhere in the world.
- Chairman of Lions Eye Hospital Foundation & Research, Bhubaneswar which is involved in preventing blindness, restore eyesight and improve eye healthand eye care for hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Chairman, Trade & Commerce Committee of Utkal Chamber Of Commerce & Industry. The UCCI is an Apex body of Industry, Trade and Commerce & Service Sectors, Banks & Individual professionals of the State reflects the views, perceptions and interests of its constituents in a proactive and constructive manner, within its own community as well as the Government and various other agencies. It is well respected for its balanced and studied approach to matters pertaining to development of trade and industry, promotion of government-industry inter-linkages and for pursuing sensible economic policies.
- Life Member :
- Golf Club, Bhubaneswar
- Odisha Badminton Association
- Bhubaneswar Club